• Feasibility Assessment- A feasibility assessment is an important first step for any PV installation. Our detailed analysis ensures that you have a suitable location for solar.
• PV System Design - Based on the feasibility analysis, we will design a solar energy system to meet your financial and energy needs.
• Financial Incentives - Solar energy is heavily subsidized by rebates, tax credits/grants, accelerated depreciated, & other financial incentives. We will help you with all the applications adn paperwork to obtain the maximum incentives possible.
• Financial Analysis - We can provide you with detailed financial analyses evaluating various financing mechanisms to maximize your return on investment.
• Solar Installation - Once we have signed a contract, we will coordinate with building/permit departments, utility companies, homeowners associations, and code enforcement officials to ensure a smooth installation.
• System Maintenance - After the system has been installed, you can rely on us to be there for maintenance calls to maximize your system's production. We've been around for 30 years - and we'll be around for another 30. This is an important criterion when choosing a solar contractor. More Info
At ECS, we always encourage our customers to invest in solar water heating before solar electric systems. Focusing on solar water heating allows us to put the sun to work where it is most efficient – generating heat. In fact, a $7,000 solar water heating system in Florida will generate the same amount of energy as a $25,000 solar electric system! The annual savings and return on investment are guaranteed to beat any other investment you can make. More Info
Our founder Tom Lane wrote the book that is used to train solar hot water technicians throughout the country, and was subsequently inducted into the International Solar Hall of Fame. In addition, Tom has helped numerous utilities write their rebate programs for solar water heating systems. When it comes to solar water heating, rest assured that ECS is the most experienced and qualified company for the job.
If you are like most pool owners today, you rarely get to enjoy your pool. You spend money maintaining your pool year round but only get to enjoy it during the hottest months of the year. Now you can afford to make your pool a warm and friendly place by tripling your swimming season. At ECS, solar pool heating is our specialty. Since 1977, we have installed thousands of residential and commercial pool heating systems in Florida alone. Let ECS turn your pool into a backyard fun center with a temperature controlled solar heating system! Remember – a heated pool is a used pool! More Info
Solar attic fans provide an attractive return on investment by continuously removing heat and moisture from your attic throughout the day. This reduces cooling costs by lowering attic temperatures and minimizing the heat load on air conditioning equipment. As with other solar technologies, solar attic fans are eligible for the 30% federal investment tax credit. More Info
We would like to commend you on the caliber of the workers who installed our solar system. They were polite and courteous, worked well as a team, and seemed to take pride in their work.
Helen Tracy, Daybreak Equity Corp
Please let all know that I have worked with you since early 2008, relying on ECS Solarís technical and professional consultation for myself and my high net worth clients on numerous solar projects and investments, exceeding my expectations and providing value and quality in every case. In addition, I appreciate ECS Solarís reputation as Floridaís oldest solar firm, giving it premiere dealer status with leading suppliers that provides my clients with a superior system and warranty and ultimately guaranteeing return on the investment.
Winslow Ward III Esq.
It is with great pleasure I acknowledge your recent contribution to the UF College of Design Construction and Planning Solar Decathlon project. Your support brought us great success at the Solar Decathlon Europe. We won 1st place in both the Public Choice award and in Communications and Social awareness.
Christopher Silver, Ph.D., FAICP, Dean & Professor